Unsun is a skincare company that believes a beautiful complexion is a protected one. We are seeking a passionate and driven Marketing and Development Manager to join our growing team.
In 2016, Katonya Breaux founded Unsun with the mission of creating all-natural sunscreen that would provide flawless coverage and sun protection for all skin tones. We are seeking a passionate and driven Marketing and Development Manager to join our growing team. Unsun has perfected residue-free, mineral-based sun protection that doesn’t sacrifice quality. We believe that whether you skin is beige, olive, or dark chocolate—you deserve skincare that looks like you.
UNSUN is seeking an experienced and passionate Director of Marketing and Operations to join UNSUN’s growing team. Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Marketing and Operations will have the unique opportunity to build and lead the operational and sales infrastructure within UNSUN, enabling this evolving team with the systems and tools to achieve our organization goals with maximum effectiveness and efficiency. You bring a vision of UNSUN’s potential and should be comfortable articulating and executing business growth strategies and 360-degree executions. Ideal candidates take pride in their work and have an entrepreneurial, no-task-too-small attitude. UNSUN offers the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with the CEO and room to grow with the company as you assemble your dream team.
- Strategic planning: plan and drive year over year growth for Unsun while owning
- P&L management: budgets, capital expenditure, and profitability
- Revenue: Grow Unsun into the #1 brand in all-natural sun protection
- Marketing: manage performance marketing planning and delivery of 360
- executions (digital and OOH) with a focus on efficiency
- Distribution: oversee and grow all Unsun distribution channels: e-commerce,
- wholesale, and retail (pop-up, brand activations)
- Team leadership: the ability to build category excellence around you, bring a deep
- network to the table and lead the team build of external partners and eventually
- full-time hires and make everyone else better at what they do
- E-commerce operations: inventory, platform and procedures
- Systems: lead systems and processes
- Passion: a combination of ‘no task to small’ with aptitude to build a great business.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in marketing, operations or brand/commercial
- management, strongly preferred within the beauty or consumer industry.
- Driven & ambitious leader with strong sense of ownership, accountability, strong
- collaboration skills (win for the team) and action oriented, start-up mentality.
- A bachelor's degree is required, and an MBA is preferred.