The Wing is scaling its product and engineering teams as part of our efforts to provide our rapidly growing community of members with the ability to connect with each other anytime, anywhere. We are seeking a hungry, forward-thinking product manager to join our rapidly scaling team.
In this role, you will lead a small cross-functional team to discover, develop, and ship products that deliver on user and business goals, and further The Wing’s product vision. As one of the first PMs at The Wing, you will play a critical role in establishing the product organization’s principles, process, and culture. If you love a fast-paced environment and working for mission-driven organization, this opportunity could be for you.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Define quarterly objectives and roadmaps that advance your product squad’s mission
- Collaborate with design and engineering to develop user-centric and scalable solutions to business problems
- Contribute to The Wing’s overall product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Lead product discovery for new initiatives, including testing product hypotheses through user research and supporting engineers on technical discovery
- 4+ years product management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that enable you to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical partners
- Proven ability to effectively manage stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional prioritization skills, with ability to problem solve and make tradeoff decisions
- Strong analytical skills and high comfort level using product analytics tools
- Aligned with The Wing’s mission and enthusiastic about the role technology can play in realizing that mission
- Energized about solving complex, ambiguous problems
- Deep collaboration skills and high EQ
- Comfortable working within an agile product development culture