GLAMSQUAD is an on-demand beauty provider delivering professional and affordable hair, makeup and nails services. Our clients range from busy professionals to working moms to social weekenders to celebrities. Our beauty professionals are seasoned veterans in the industry who are hand-picked in our own on-site salon and have sky-high ratings from our clients. With a rapidly growing customer base in NYC, LA, and Miami, we are looking to expand the product team in our NYC headquarters to build a world-class, cross-platform digital ecosystem and brand equally loved by our clients and our beauty professionals.
- Develop and build strategies for business around specific categories and propose and manage roadmap over strategic initiatives
- Oversee P&L of several areas of the product and seek measurable opportunities for growth
- Manage an area of the product from concept through production and post-production, analyzing and iterating based on established KPIs and user data
- Continue to optimize and expand upon existing products while introducing new experimental product features to market
- Work across product, design, engineering, customer experience, operations, business and technology
- Work directly with and ensure alignment of C-level executives and stakeholders/leads in NY HQ and multiple cities
- Work closely with product designers and engineers, providing feedback on in-flight features, managing timelines and removing blockers
- Plan and execute both qualitative and quantitative user research studies in an agile fashion
- Strong analytic ability in scaling a people-powered service, including margins, business trends, market segmentation, competitive research and trends, market research and opportunity assessment
- You’re both strategic and tactical. You think big picture blue sky and also have the drive to do what it takes to bring that vision to life, including inspiring others.
- You’re user-centered. You are customer-centric, and love to think holistically about solving customer need based on qualitative and quantitative research, prioritizing roadmaps and features on the details that matter most to the user and the business.
- You’re agile. You have strong business and technology acumen, and understand the capabilities and pace of building software in an agile, startup environment.
- You’re scrappy. You know how and when to prototype, test and validate product hypotheses, and have proven success at identifying MVPs and growing them into delightful and successful software experiences.
- You’re a communicator. You have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills, and are proactive at aligning teams across multiple disciplines and geographies.
- You create clarity. You are able to synthesize complex information and various business unit needs in order to make business recommendations and help drive decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, science, business, economics or other relevant field, Master’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in product management or strategy
- NYC-based role
- Compensation and title commensurate with experience
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Open vacation policy